Sunday, June 24, 2007

Weekend at the Haughts


Many have been asking for an update on the Haught Family; some have even asked if we hate our kids or something now...Ha! Sorry for the delay. Since Chad flew off to Vegas today I thought I would do the posting for the week. We survived our first time of dad being out of town last week (doing it again this week but for 4 nights...ahhhh) so that was good. It helps that Cooper is sleeping through the night for the most part (8-9 hrs). Most of our time has been consumed with finishing up the outside projects. Chad has successfully made our yard look great with the new playset, covered porch, groomed lawn, etc. I think he has sweated more than he ever thought possible. What a great husband he is! We swam this weekend and boy do I have to brag on Jackson. That boy can swim! He is a natural fish. He is learning to do dives and underwater flips. AMAZING!

I am attaching some fun new pics. J&E just adore Cooper and are so patient with me and and him! See the pic of them goofing around him while he lays on the floor. I love snuggling with Cooper (not sure I got to do that as much with J&E when they were little). He is such a GREAT baby. We could not have asked for a better kid (see the sweet baby cuddling up to me while snoozing).


Finally the last pic is really for all those girls that grew up putting sponge rollers in their hair on Saturday nights before church. Do you remember doing that ladies? I do. I am sure this brings back sweet memories to my mom! Ellie loved it and thought she was definitely a princess!



Enjoy!

1 comment:

About the Company said...

Love the sponge rollers. I want to see the after shot. I can't imaging the curls. Hope to see you guys soon.

Beth