Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Hey Verizon Fios Customer Service...

You stink!

Sorry about that, just had to meet my quota for telling people to avoid Verizon Fios. I'm done.

Since I last posted a blog, or "blause" as my dad calls it (he's not tech savy...hi dad!), I've been to Vegas and won $70. They hate me there! I'll have to put up some pics of the golf course that we played there b/c it was gorgeous. Until then you can search "Wolf Creek Golf Course Mesquite, Nevada" and see the scenery. Keep an eye out for a a bunch of my golf balls in the non-green parts of the course.

As for what's up lately, Cooper is working on his neck muscles. He'll do that for a few minutes then he'll drool all over the blanket. He kicks his feet and just when you think he's having a great time he'll start crying.

He's also sporting that sweet bald spot right in the center of the back of his head that he gets from laying on his back then looking right, center, left, center, right, lather, rinse, repeat.

Every morning when you wake him up he's all smiles. It makes getting early on the weekends much less of a problem. He'll coo at you and if you coo back he'll get a big grin on his face then curl up in a ball like you're tickling him. Adorable. I'm going to try it soon. Maybe that'll get me a bigger raise at work. "Chad, congrats it seems you've out performed all of your co-workers and passed up their ratings of Exceeds Expectations with you rating of Absolutely Adorable." We'll see.

This week Jackson went with his Paw Paw to the lake. We're meeting them up there on Friday afternoon. He called today and said they're having a great time and asked if I could pick up some more BB's. Huh? Yeah, he's taught him how to shoot the BB gun. So I went by WalMart today and picked up some BB's and an eye patch. It's yet to be determined who will be wearing said eye patch at the end of the weekend.

Oh and I saw Transformers last night. A few days before that I saw the new Die Hard flick. Talk about non-stop action between the two movies. Since then I've been walking around punching stuff.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I ones have verizon for My phone service and thought their customer srevice was bad, then i went to Time Warner Cable, a little high in price, but the service was great, then here came a sales man for verizon and told Me, how good of service fios was. Naow i am going back to Time warner, even thouhg, I will lose 140.00 for breaking the contract with verizon, but is better to lose money then having a headache. Take My adivice, stay away from verizon fios, their customer service is so bad that stinks.

Unknown said...

I ones had verizon for My phone service, and thought their customer service was bad, so I went to Time Warner Cable, a little high in price, but the service was great, then here came a sales man for verizon; and told Me, how good of service Verizon Fios was. Now I am going back to Time warner; even thouhg, I will lose 140.00 for breaking the contract with verizon, but is better to lose money, than having a headache. Take My advice, stay away from Verizon Fios, their customer service is so bad, that stinks. I call the Verizon Fios Costumer service, yesterday February 19 at 2:pm, and they told Me to wait for the nex agent,I waited for 45 minutes and nobody talked to Me, then I send them a couple of emails asking for help, and I am still waitting today February 20 at 10:am, and I haven't heard from them yet, that is how good their customer service is. I hope someone will read this coment, so they don't get into the same trap I did.