Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I killed a snake last night


While you were safe inside your cozy home last night eating milk and cookies, I was outside keeping the world safe from baby killing snakes. Next time you see a child playing at the park or kiss you kids at night say a little prayer thanking your lucky stars for Texas Chad, Snake Killer.

Last night we left to take the kids to the park and this snake was crawling across the alley into our neighbors yard so I *grabbed it with my bare hands and bit it’s head off. The neighbor thinks it was a rat snake. They must call T-Rex’s armadillos where he comes from, b/c I’m pretty sure it’s an anaconda.

Check out the gruesome pictures. I think I still have blood on my teeth.








*ran with my arms waving like a girl to the garage to get a shovel, closed my eyes and threw it at the back of the snake’s head.

No comments: