Monday, May 14, 2007

Family Reunion


Look at that handsome kid. I only say that b/c someone told me he looked like my twin this weekend. Here's what you need to know about this past week:

We went to Kiley's family reunion where I was soundly defeated at horseshoes. Actually me and my teammate were defeated. He's since been removed from the family (if you catch my drift). Cooper slept the whole time. Everyone else wished the could have... ZING! Am I right, people? I kid, I kid - the casserole was delicious, Aunt Janan.

Jackson had another "teeball" game. Score was once again not kept and every kid went home a winner! There's bound to be a future president in that bunch!

Mother's day was spent over at my parents (Honey and PawPaw) where the kids swam in the frigid waters of their pool, caught butterflies and worked out on the rowing machine. I wish I had gotten a picture of that.

Today, Ellie got her other front tooth pulled. If you didn't catch the story there, about a year and a half ago I was awoken from a nap with blood-curling screams (always exciting!) and I got up and ran to the kitchen to find Ellie bleeding from the mouth. She was trying to get into the cabinet and feel, hitting her two front teeth on the stone counter-top. (pause for effect) Within a week one of her front teeth started turning grey so the dentist fixed the chip and recolored them but warned it would have to be pulled eventually. It was about 9 months ago and today they pulled the other one b/c it was discoloring. No worries - they should grow back in a few years!

I'll post a picture of her toothless mug soon.

Have a good week!

No comments: