Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Haughty Halloween



We had a fun Halloween. We decided to stick to the traditional door to door trick or treating. The girls across the street invited us to go with them and off we went. We were out for about 2.5 hours. My dogs were barking big time!

Jackson dressed up as a transformer. Ellie was Cinderella and Cooper was her little pumpkin. Ellie wore her high heel glass slippers the entire time. What a trooper. She is truly our little princess.

One funny story that came out of the evening was with Jackson. We were in the big homes of the neighborhood and as he is about to walk up to the home when he tells me he has to go to the bathroom. I tell him okay we will find a place for him. He walks up to the door to trick or treat and the next thing I know is the lady of the home yells over to me that my son has to go to the bathroom really bad. Yep, my son announced to a neighbor we don't know that he needed to use the restroom and could he use hers. Gotta love him. Jackson did indeed use her bathroom and I got to meet a neighbor I hadn't met yet. We were quickly on our way to finish out our evening. You have to love the honesty of a kid.

No comments: