Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Cooper Update



Cooper is getting so big! He is now 7 months and doing so many fun things! He is still the happiest baby out there. This month he started eating food. It only took about a week for him to figure out that if he opened his mouth he would get something yummy. He learned to sit up really well and now is rocking on all fours (I keep telling him to slow it down)

I changed his messy diaper this afternoon while he laid on the dining room floor. I went to throw away the diaper and came back and he was sitting up. So fun that he has figured out how to sit up from laying down and rolling around.

Jackson and Ellie are seriously the best big sis and brother ever. They entertain him, sing to him, hold him, kiss him, etc. They tell me all the time that they just LOVVEEE cooper. So sweet.

I am just eating up every minute with him. Chad and I just adore him. Enjoy a couple fun pics of him....

No comments: