Saturday, September 22, 2007

No More Soccer Games for Kiley

Jackson had a soccer game today. Kiley couldn't come b/c she had to go to a baby shower (booooooorrrring!) so it was just me and Jackson. They played another team of 4-5 year olds that just couldn't put an offensive scheme together and won 12-2. Jackson scored 3 goals and barely missed the 4th one. He had this one goal where someone threw the ball in and he kicked it up in the air over the heads of the other team, ran around them and then kicked the ball in the goal. Granted, I understand that he didn't really mean to do that but it's like my brother says when we're playing golf and he makes a lucky shot, "Lucky? I was aiming for the pin." Funny.

Jackson was so busy scoring goals that I finally went to their goal and pulled out my phone and snapped a pick. Luckily photography doesn't capture the sound of a sonic boom. You can't see the ball in the picture b/c it was ripping thru the back of the net. Notice how far in front of the other team he was. I'm so proud.



I know what you're thinking. Look at the quality of that picture, what kind of camera phone does Chad have anyway? Hey, it's like I always say, "It just cost a little bit more to go first class."

No comments: