Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm in trouble

Hi blog. Did you miss me? I'm sorry I've neglected you. Here's an update. Miss you, chad.

A few weeks back we went to the lake. Cooper enjoyed it.


Jackson loves "tube-riden". He told me brother (Uncle Bubba) a new signal for speed. Thumbs up means faster but now two thumbs up means super fast! Jeff couldn't go fast enough for him and all he wanted to do all weekend was go tube-riden.


We brought Lucas with us and for the first time in this dogs life we wore him out. After the first day he was too tired to eat. He would just swim in the water and fetch his ball all day long until he was about to drop dead.

This is what I did most of the weekend. You probably didn't know this but I'm a lumberjack by trade. This hairy chest didn't come from sitting around playing video games all day, right guys? The second picture must have taken mere seconds before that long exploded into a thousand toothpicks...weird.

KA BOOM!

No comments: